COTE DE NUITS
Technical specifications and fixing instructions
- Double interlocking flat tile.
- Laid with bonded joints or straight bonded
- Double side and head interlocking
- Two holding nibs
- One nail hole (pre-drilled 4.8 mm)
Tile must be laid in strict accordance with standard codes of practice. Failure to do so will invalidate all guarantees.
- Minimum pitch: 22 deg
- Weight: 3 kg
- Tiles per sqm: 14.5
- Colours: Tudor Brown, Flamed Red, Natural Red
- Colour Shade mixing: Cote de nuits tiles vary slightly from each other. Therefore the roofs never have a monochrome appearance. An experienced roofer, with his professional expertise will now how to mix them to obtain a harmonious effect.
|Gauge||Width||Tiles per sq. m.||Tiles per||Metre length||Approx. weight per sqm (kg)||Batten length per sqm|
|345 mm||200 mm||14.5||2.89||5||43.5||2.89|
This subtle, natural shade is obtained by a through colour process, and gives excellent results in any application involving cut tiles. It makes an ideal, versatile solution for special roof designs.
By adding flamed effects, Lambert has developed a new market standard in this colour range, with a rich, polished texture that harmonizes well with both old and renovated neighboring roof structures.
The warm orange-red glow of natural burgundy clay gives new roofs a bright, luminous, welcoming appearance.