Technical specifications and fixing instructions
- Double interlocking tile.
- Laid straight bonded
- Double side and head interlocking
- Two holding nibs
- One nail hole (pre-drilled 4.8 mm)
Tile must be laid in strict accordance with standard codes of practice. Failure to do so will invalidate all guarantees.
- Minimum pitch: 22 deg
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Tiles per sqm: 10
- Colours: Natural Red, Dark Slate, Vieilli Bourgogne
- Colour Shade mixing: Mercurey tiles vary slightly from each other. Therefore the roofs never have a monochrome appearance. An experienced roofer, with his professional expertise will now how to mix them to obtain a harmonious effect.
|Gauge||Width||Tiles per sq. m.||Tiles per||Metre length||Approx. weight per sqm (kg)||Batten length per sqm|
|400 mm||252 mm||10||2.5||4.0||45||2.50|
This exclusive Lambert product is an intense through-coloured black tile researched for perfectly harmonious integration into landscapes where slate-roofed architectures predominate.
The warm orange-red glow of natural burgundy clay gives new roofs a bright, luminous, welcoming appearance.
This tile features an intriguing mix of darker red tones for an authentic irregular appearance.