Technical specifications and fixing instructions
- Double interlocking tile.
- Laid straight bonded
- Double side and head interlocking
- Two holding nibs
- One nail hole (pre-drilled 4.8 mm)
Tile must be laid in strict accordance with standard codes of practice. Failure to do so will invalidate all guarantees.
- Minimum pitch: 22 deg
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Tiles per sqm: 10
- Colours: Flamed Red, Natural Red, Sable Champagne, Sable Bourgogne, Terre Du Sud
- Colour Shade mixing: Romanee tiles vary slightly from each other. Therefore the roofs never have a monochrome appearance. An experienced roofer, with his professional expertise will now how to mix them to obtain a harmonious effect.
|Gauge||Width||Tiles per sq. m.||Tiles per||Metre length||Approx. weight per sqm (kg)||Batten length per sqm|
|410 mm||240 mm||10||2.43||4.16||43.0||2.43|
This is another exclusive Lambert shade, obtained by adding sand and yellow oxide to the natural red clay mix, to produce a warm and highly original effect.
By adding flamed effects, Lambert has developed a new market standard in this colour range, with a rich, polished texture that harmonizes well with both old and renovated neighboring roof structures.
This tile features an intriguing mix of darker red tones for an authentic irregular appearance, enhanced by an exclusive Lambert sand-blasting process that gives a high textural contrast ideal for rustic roofs.
The warm orange-red glow of natural burgundy clay gives new roofs a bright, luminous, welcoming appearance.
TERRE DU SUD
This exclusive Lambert product represents the montage of colour popular along the French Riviera.