Technical specifications and fixing instructions
- Double interlocking flat tile.
- Laid with bonded joints
- Double side and head interlocking
- Two holding nibs
- One nail hole (pre-drilled 4.8 mm)
Tile must be laid in strict accordance with standard codes of practice. Failure to do so will invalidate all guarantees.
- Minimum pitch: 22 deg
- Weight: 4 kg
- Tiles per sqm: 10
- Colours: Tudor Brown, Flamed Red, Sable Champagne, Vieilli Bourgogne, Dark Slate, Naural Red
- Colour Shade mixing: Santenay tiles vary slightly from each other. Therefore the roofs never have a monochrome appearance. An experienced roofer, with his professional expertise will now how to mix them to obtain a harmonious effect.
|Gauge||Width||Tiles per sq. m.||Tiles per||metre length||Approx. weight per sqm (kg)||Batten length per sqm|
|400 mm||250 mm||10||2.5||4.0||40||2.50|
This subtle, natural shade is obtained by a through colour process, and gives excellent results in any application involving cut tiles. It makes an ideal, versatile solution for special roof designs.
By adding flamed effects, Lambert has developed a new market standard in this colour range, with a rich, polished texture that harmonizes well with both old and renovated neighboring roof structures.
The warm orange-red glow of natural burgundy clay gives new roofs a bright, luminous, welcoming appearance.
This is another exclusive Lambert shade, obtained by adding sand and yellow oxide to the natural red clay mix, to produce a warm and highly original effect.
This exclusive Lambert product is an intense through-coloured black tile researched for perfectly harmonious integration into landscapes where slate-roofed architectures predominate.
This tile features an intriguing mix of darker red tones for an authentic irregular appearance.