Technical specifications and fixing instructions
- Double interlocking flat tile.
- Laid with bonded joints
- Double side and head interlocking
- Two holding nibs
- One nail hole (pre-drilled 4.8 mm)
Tile must be laid in strict accordance with standard codes of practice. Failure to do so will invalidate all guarantees.
- Minimum pitch: 22 deg
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Tiles per sqm: 10
- Colours: Tudor Brown, Flamed Red, Sable Champagne, Vieilli Bourgogne, Dark Slate
- Colour Shade mixing: Volnay tiles vary slightly from each other. Therefore the roofs never have a monochrome appearance. An experienced roofer, with his professional expertise will now how to mix them to obtain a harmonious effect.
|Gauge||Width||Tiles per sq. m.||Tiles per||Metre length||Approx. weight per sqm (kg)||Batten length per sqm|
|400 mm||250 mm||10||2.5||4.0||45||2.41|
This exclusive Lambert product is an intense through-coloured black tile researched for perfectly harmonious integration into landscapes where slate-roofed architectures predominate.
By adding flamed effects, Lambert has developed a new market standard in this colour range, with a rich, polished texture that harmonizes well with both old and renovated neighboring roof structures.
This subtle, natural shade is obtained by a through colour process, and gives excellent results in any application involving cut tiles. It makes an ideal, versatile solution for special roof designs.
This tile features an intriguing mix of darker red tones for an authentic irregular appearance.
This is another exclusive Lambert shade, obtained by adding sand and yellow oxide to the natural red clay mix, to produce a warm and highly original effect.